Subscribe to my Channel: Click here to subcribe


How to get Mybb Forum tabs Like Hackforums Has

Attention: My Main channel got terminated, Please subscribe to my new channel > http://www.youtube.com/mrtasgaming or click here to subscribe. Thanks!

How to get Mybb Forum Tabs like Hackforums.

Simply, Download the modification file for the forum here: Download the Mod file here Upload it to the corresponding files and then go on the admin cpanel on the forum>plugins>activate my tabs>and then edit.



Attention: My Main channel got terminated, Please subscribe to my new channel > http://www.youtube.com/mrtasgaming or click here to subscribe. Thanks!

You're able to still use this guide if you want.

1 comments:

Rsgoldfast said...

People perform baseball as being a activity and a few pursue to create a job from the. Everybody desires to learn little league together with renowned gamers such as Beckham and also Ronaldo. You can also additionally participate in little league using them and that also within the benefits of your property.

Cheap RS 2007 Gold

Runescape 2007 Gold



Post a Comment